Thursday, July 31, 2014

One Man's Trash...


I love scouring the bodegas of people who hoard old furniture. This is the warehouse of one seller in Bangkal.


I always find something I know I can use... but I don't know where


My dream is to have a warehouse of my own so I can collect all of these old furniture myself..


I just know I can use this weathered red door somewhere.


And this sliding glass door would be a perfect divider between an "open kitchen" and an air-conditioned dining room.


Now where can I use this old vanity table?


Ah, and this Louis Philippe mirror is nicely weathered too. Just needs a little gold leaf and sanding.

Old warehouses full of discarded furniture--my favourite type of "window shopping."

No comments:

statcounter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...