Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Antonio's in Tagaytay


I haven't been to Antonio's in a few years so I was surprised to see it expanded and renovated when I finally went there one evening, a few months ago, for a very special wedding anniversary event.


I would've loved to see it during the day because I can imagine how beautiful it would look. The atmosphere at dinnertime is different too, specially when the guests are all dressed formally.


I love the look of monochromatic encaustic tiles.


The weather was pleasant and chilly.


It was quite dark, but I was able to shoot my salad. Everything else did not photograph well, but they were all very delicious.  In all the times I've been there, Antonio's has never disappointed.


I couldn't take pictures in the other parts of the restaurant because it was too dark. This big dining room was very dim, but my low-light camera could still capture some of the atmosphere.


Love this chair with the brass nailheads too.


The styling, flowers and giveaways were done by Tonette Rosal of Sophie's Mom Cakes and Confectionery.



On the way out, you'll come across this gallery wall of old photos.


I even bumped into a group of old friends who were also dining there that evening! What a coincidence.


I should make plans to have lunch there one day, so I can fully appreciate the interiors.

Antonio's
www.antoniosrestaurant.ph
+63917 8992866
Purok 138, Barangay Neogan
Tagaytay City, Cavite
Philippines.

No comments:

statcounter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...