Sunday, September 7, 2014

Henri Cartier-Bresson at the Pompidou Center



Lita, this post is for you--because I know you would've wanted to see this show.


 This is a retrospective of your idol.




I tried to take as many pictures as I could for you, but I also wanted to enjoy the exhibit without snapping a photo of everything I was seeing (even if I wanted to).


My words can't do the exhibit any justice, so just look at the pictures, and read the description of the show here. 














It's a good thing they allowed us to take pictures. You can still take pictures in the Louvre, but they don't allow it anymore a Musee D'Orsay.



 This photo was my favorite of all...







B and B

We enjoyed it for you! Hope they make it a travelling show.

No comments:

statcounter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...